Monday, November 14, 2005

Some news from back home

Look what I found while scouring the internet. I found an article about the annual dinner with Archbishop Kelly in Louisville. And it is written by my favorite Catholic reporter, Marnie! And, in the process I learned that The Record puts its articles online, so I can read them even from almost 300 miles away. Mom was telling me a little about the dinner and how it didn't seem quite as organized. I'm not sure if she's seen this article yet or not (my guess is that it's going to be in this weeks paper), but I have no doubt it will be the talk of the office since the pastor (Fr. Dick), former associate (Fr. Peter), and the secretary (Kathy) are all quoted or mentioned in it. I'll probably hear about it later and hear how Mom wasn't interviewed although she's the youth minister, and so on. Oh well, at least she did interview 2 people from St. James; Fr. Dick the pastor and Kathy a catechist. When Marnie interviews attendants of an event (experience from WYD, and looking for her articles in the Record), I have noticed that she usually tries to get the opinon of a staff member or organizer (sometimes clergy) and the perspective of a regular attendee. And this time, she chose to pick her interviewees from the parish that brought the most kids (ours ^_^).

Paix du Christ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you site before I'm going to travel I like it!
Nelson