First off, it looks as though I have at least one reader with a comment on my last post that isn't trying to get someone to click on a link or put a lot of words to turn up a search. Thanks Nelson.
Last night I was supposed to host a meeting for the youth group team at my apartment. With the prospect of storms coming through everyone cancelled and I was left alone all night. The storms were hardly anything by the time they came through Huntsville, just a lot of rain. But, I suppose I understand, yesterday was the anniversary of a huge tornado that ripped through south Huntsville that everyone talks about from 1989. My loss of the meeting cancelation isn't anything to what others lost last night and I thank God.
In further storm news, more tornados hit western KY and southern IN again. This time the were more to the west than before and during the afternoon and evening. This time people were awake, having advanced warning and time to react. So far, no state has listed any deaths in these storms. However, I imagine it still devastated some houses and that truly affects a family. Keep them in your prayers as everyone in this year of natural disasters tries to rebuild (houses, families, and lives).
Paix du Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment