Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stranger and stranger

Sorry, for this link you might have to either put in your zip code and gender, or click the link at the bottom to skip it.

I'm not so sure about these people down south in central AL anymore. Shooting cats and cows with crossbows and a dog with a bow and arrow? These shot animals were found in Bibb and Shelby counties. To jog your memory, you might remember that Bibb county is where the first 5 churches burned down and Shelby is adjacent to the northeast. Does anyone else find it a little strange that these two weird acts happen in the same area within the same month?

Paix du Christ!

2 comments:

The Unseen One said...

Them people are crazy*!

*Disclaimer - Only applies to people perpetrating the acts listed above and in no way imply everyone in Alabama, nor Bibb & Shelby counties.
;)

Sean M. said...

Shoo, I'm glad you excluded everyone in AL in your disclaimer. I might've felt hurt if you hadn't. Hmm, okay, maybe not.