I was browsing around the Google Video of the Day blog and found this video. I don't know if anyone watches the FOX show Trading Spouses and might have seen this episode to know exactly what's going on, but did she say "I had to make them go to a Catholic Church?" Does that mean that she's Catholic. I can understand about being wigged out to find out there is a pagan living for a couple weeks with your family where they have to listen and usually do what she tells them to do. But, first pray that God will take care of the situation, and then lets use a little rationale to find out exactly what happened first. I hope this video isn't out there representing Catholics as looneys.
Paix du Christ!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Unfortuantely, Marguerite Perrin is most likely a Baptist, and she was complaining that she had to go to a Catholic church.
Here is her website:
http://www.margueriteperrin.com/index.html
OY!
I don't know, Louisiana's a pretty Catholic state especially for being in the south.
I looked up pages about the show, but didn't think to look up pages on her. Wow, a calendar of events, a CD, and more javascript errors than what could fit in the gap in her teeth.
Hm. You could be right, she may be a Catholic. I read a quote from her about her praying to Mary.
Oh well. We all have our nutcases. I have nothing to say, considering Al Gore is a Baptist. :/
Post a Comment