Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Candlemas

...or Presentation of the Lord, which ever you prefer.

Well, today I finally did it. I finally bought a Sirius receiver and activated it. No, I'm not a Stern junkie at all (don't even like the show). The whole reason I settled on Sirius is because I'm an Catholic Answers junkie. That's right, after moving from Kentucky to northern Alabama, I miss being able to switch my radio over to the local EWTN station and seeing what's on. I got Sirius solely for the Catholic Radio station; Stern, OutQ, and a few other off-color channels will definitely be locked with a code, so if I'm on youth group events, the kids can't get to them and listen to things they shouldn't (especially on a church trip). EWTN is great to listen to in the car, and you can find out a lot of information about being Catholic, or even other people's faiths just by tuning it on. If you can't get Catholic radio in your area, check out Sirius.

Paix du Christ!

No comments: