Friday, October 06, 2006

Rosary on the Rock


Wow, I'm sooo stoked! I went to EWTN for the first time yesterday to watch Life on the Rock live and see 2 shows: the live show about Rosary Army and then a taped show about SQPN.

I got to meet 3 people I absolutely love and listen to everyday! Greg and Jennifer Willits are the co-founders of Rosary Army and have a great apostolate dedicated to spreading the prayer of the Rosary. Fr. Roderick is a priest from the Netherlands, the president of SQPN and hosts numerous Catholic podcasts. They won 3 podcast awards from the podcast expo. That's right, 3 Catholic podcasts won international awards, which means that 2 of them won in categories other than Religion! How wonderful. You really need to start listening to these great Catholic podcasts if you haven't yet. Plus, I have a really big feeling that I'm going to be mentioned on 2 of those podcasts really soon ^_^

Paix du Christ!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sweet, you got to go to EWTN? What was it like? I saw most of the replay of LOTR. I thought Greg and Jennifer looked a bit washed out like maybe the light was too bright on them. But oh well, it was a good interview and I'm sure they got a LOT of requests for rosaries!