Friday, October 13, 2006

12 of 12 - October

Here's my 12 of 12 pictures for this month.

12 of 12 is kind of a fun way to chronicle your life. You take 12 pictures of your day on the 12th of the month. If you want to participate, or find out more information go to the founder of 12 of 12.

7:57
890 Explorer Blvd. aka Work

8:05

Time for a morning soda, didn't get breakfast this morning.

9:12

Taking a break to look at the lake out back

10:35

A rosary project that I am currently working on. Sorry, I can't say much about it right now, but after the end of the month, I'll tell you why it looks a little different.

11:50

Our Lady Queen of the Universe. I try to go as often as possible during the week, sometimes things at work get in the way, however.

12:15

What, is that a woman behind the altar? Why, yes it is, and no it's not a liberal parish, on the contrary, the priest follow the rules very strictly. However, Fr. Joy is spending this month visiting his family in India (he's coming back this weekend) and the Deacon had to move to another state, so the parishoners make due. Don't worry, she has no dillusions. Ask any of the couple of women who distribute communion and they say that they don't feel comfortable at all anywhere near the altar, but only do it because they know that others need them to so they can hear the word of God and recieve the body, soul, and divinity of Jesus.

1:25

Susan's first rosary - The DRE asked me to stick around and share her lunch so I could help her finish the rosary that I gave to her to learn after she saw Rosary Army on LOTR and wants to do it during Confirmation classes. She's my first Rosary padawan with any materials.

3:41

Ugh, taxes - I look over and see the tax paper work that I have to do by this weekend. I had 2 states and federal to do this year since I moved, so I filed extensions on some so that could better enjoy Easter. Well, 6 months is up, which means 6 more months until the IRS fun again.

5:58

Car shopping after work - Mine is slowly going down hill, better to look now rather than when I have a car with no transmission or no engine.

6:18

Cleaning up - So, I had to make a trip to the recycle bin. I'm supposed to be hosting a rosary prayer group meeting tonight, but no one's called to find out where to go, so I doubt anyone will come.

7:42

"Ain't nothin' like 'em nowhere" - As I thought, no one showed. So, I cheer myself up with ribs at Dreamland while watching College Football and Baseball

9:15

Well, it's time to change clothes to get start getting ready for bed and call Mom this week. My cell phone is only reliable from my bed and plugged-in.

Paix du Christ!

No comments: