Friday, May 19, 2006

Good news on the abortion front!

That's right, there's good news, but you can make it better ... PRAY, and pray hard for the next month. An abortion mill has been ordered to temporarily close which would be in effect for 90-120 days. However, there is a hearing setup for June 20 to determine the outcome (whether the license should be reinstated or revoked). A woman who was being seen by this death camp was told that she was 6 weeks pregnant and given an abortion-inducing drug. She later gave birth at a hospital to a pretty badly-looking 6 pound stillborn baby. Whoops! I can't stress how important it is that everyone pray hard this month for this victory in the cause for the culture of life. Maybe, to start out the summer we can all praise the fact that there is one less place killing innocent babies. A link to a Birmingham News article is included in the header for those looking for the information.

Furthermore, I'm planning on heading out to Atlanta this weekend and next weekend to check out an encyclical study at one of the churches. It sounds like a fantastic idea, and I really want to see how they run it. This month they are looking at "Ecclesia de Eucharistia" and these are the last 2 weeks. If anyone has a free weekend I suggest taking a drive and checking it out. If you're interested in doing something similar for your college or church, check out their webpage for more information: Pope of Love. Jenn, the lady that runs it is an absolutely wonderful person whom I had the pleasure of meeting on the TEC retreat weekend.

I just remembered that I need to print that off before I leave work today so that I have a copy to read. Also, I remembered that I never got around to finishing off the RVM I was looking at. I suppose I really need to get back around to it. Anyway, off to get ready for this weekend.

Paix du Christ!

No comments: