Well, I took an unintended break for the whole of the Christmas season. Upon arriving home, the internet connection was down most of the time until Alltel could come and fix it. This season was very busy and wonderful. I don't believe there was a single day that went by during the first week of Christmas that we didn't spend with extended family my cousins from NY flew down and we spent quite a bit of time with them as well. There was always a huge meal to eat at someone's house and lots of people there. The best part of this Christmas by far was that I got to spend it with my only sister. Sol from Korea lived with my parents for the majority of the year and all got to celebrate Christmas and have fun together before she left on the 30th. This year has definitely been the best Christmas (ALL 12 days of it).
Speaking of family, I think most of them got word of my blog; so, I'd like to welcome you. Feel free to leave comments on any of the posts if you're visiting. I got a long standing project out of the way today and wanted to get on here and put out a message as I start my lunch break. It's good to have something finished and to be back.
Paix du Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back! I was worried you had left the blogsphere!
Nice to see you back too, Fidei. Nope hadn't left, just some internet problems. Glad to hear your vacation was safe as well.
Sean,
Hello. Nice to see that You have updated Your blog. I have it saved to my home page "Favorites" so I can check it frequently.
Someone commented to me that they saw me standing behind my brother at church on Saturday. I laughed and pointed out that it was You, not Scott.
Take care - Love,
Russell
Thanks for stopping by Russell. Well, I was sitting next to Mom and Dad wasn't with us at church, so I can understand how they probably got confused. The really funny part is that Dad was sitting only a couple of pews behind you on the same end we were. If they kept scanning back, they probably really would have gotten confused ^_^
Post a Comment