Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you.Yesterday was the 33rd anniversary of the infamous Roe v. Wade decision and today was the 33rd March for Life in DC. God formed and created everyone of us from the beginning, God is the only one who has the right to take that life away. Even the Constitution protects these rights. It states that all humans have inalienable (no one can take them away) rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It doesn't say only Americans, or only those outside of the womb, or only the fittest, but ALL humans. God dedicated us all to a special and unique way of life to be a prophet of God in our own way. By denying the essential right of life, the right of liberty, happiness, or the rest afforded in the amendments are meaningless; there is no right to privacy or right to choose when the right to life is taken away. Today should be a call to prayer for all in the cause for the culture of life. Take some extra time out of your day, even a few minutes to ask God's forgiveness to those who support the culture of death and to ask God to change people's hearts so that they may know Him better and protect all life, especially innocent life. I know I'll be visiting a local adoration chapel armed with a rosary.
Paix du Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment