And where is it starting? Kentucky of course!
At least it feels like it. Man the stories. In the past week, I-65 has closed down both ways twice in the county where my parents live. There was a firey accident involving a few semis. One was med-flighted, but no one died. Then, a train with chemicals derails and burst into flames releasing toxic smoke, again not killing anyone. And the next day, a school bus crashes with 3 students dying in another part of Kentucky. Also, they released the audio recording of the plane that crashed taking off from Lexington last year.
There's got to be something in the water back home in Kentucky, sheesh!
Paix du Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there. I live in Lexington KY and I know of what you speak! There were also bad traffic accidents several Sundays ago, with the torrential rain we had - and one person so killed I know was a pedophile. So ... there you go.
Post a Comment