Thursday, September 28, 2006

1 Step to prevent an increase in your risk of Breast Cancer

That's right, I can help you not increase your risk for breast cancer in one easy step. DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION! My new line is "Fight Breast Cancer, Stop Abortion!" Women, if you want to empower youself, you must inform yourselves and know your rights. You see, if you go into an abortion and ask about abortions causing breast cancer they will tell you that's all hooey. Well, then ask them for their proof that it doesn't. You think more people would look into this as fanatical as people get about coffee could cause cancer or whatever, it seems like people are finding new place to get cancer-causing carcinogens every minute. But you tell them that abortion increases the risk of breast cancer they look the other way. Why? Because apparently abortion is a woman's right, but informing women about medical truth is not a woman's right. Now women, you tell me who is trying to keep you down and under their thumb? It can't be men, because this man is telling you straight up what you're doing to your bodies.

That's right, and I have proof. 6 studies showing a link between abortion and breast cancer. and I wouldn't say it if I didn't have the source to go with it. Here is a page with citations for the studies and a brief synopsis of the results. Also, I found it interesting (although I think I may have seen it somewhere before) right above, you see that becoming pregant reduces you risk of breast cancer. But, you have to cary it to term, because an induced abortion increases your risk. And no, it is not going to cancel each other out, so put that ridiculous idea out of your head.

Paix du Christ!

No comments: