Well, Sat. was another HOT morning out on the street corner. I was informed that the previous weekend, 2 mothers were talked to and convinced to choose LIFE, yeah!
There are so many stories that I could relate to you from this weekend. But this past weekend, I met a man who like my dad and his father is a strong man and a true love for his family. These are the men I want to say that I will be like when I am called to my vocation, especially if it happens to be a family man. I'll call this man Mr. Wendell. Mr. Wendell showed up at the abortion mill today because his 16 year old daughter Haley and her boyfriend have a selfish mentality of wanting a quick fix. This mentality not only brought them in search of a first term abortion, but is also the reason they got impregnated at Haley's mother's house. Yes, Mr. Wendell no longer lives with Haley's mother and she is now on her EIGHTH husband. By the Grace of God, Mr. Wendell got full custody of his 2 children (Haley has a younger brother), as their mother was in no shape to raise children when they got divorced.
However, today, Mr. Wendell and his wonderful wife (only his 2nd) are standing up for God, what they believe, the life of his grandchild, and his daughter's immortal soul. Mr. Wendell never really was for abortion, but he never got involved, until his daughter got pregnant the boy's parents and her mother began talking her into having an abortion. Once he started looking into it and pulling out information to share with his daughter, he was horified at the information he began to find on abortion. Now, he is on a mission from God to do everything he can to protect her soul.
Once she decided that she would take the path of the "easy way out" and "quickly" "solve" her "problem." Her father told her that she could not have an abortion living in his house. So, she packed up and left, and her brother, encouraged by his sister and mother's bad examples, also moved out of the house and in with his mother. He lost both of his children in standing up for what is right. And he still stands by his decision.
This past weekend, he came down to confront his daughter, to tell the abortionists that they could not talk to her without his permission (was told they they wouldn't wait for his paperwork proof until he convinced them that he was perfectly ready and willing to sue). He knows this is probably a losing battle with so many people against him and the influence of the culture in which we live; Haley only needs to go to the court and get an injunction. But he's buying more time in order to convince his daughter that he just wants to adopt this child and totally and utterly relieve her of all responsibility and costs just so he/she has a chance at life like the rest of us.
Mr. Wendell is not ready to give up or surrender his daughter to the Devil peacefully. He is a man and will use everything he has to fight for as much of the purity of her soul as he can.
Mr. Wendell is strong and seems to hold up on the outside, but this breakdown in his family has to be costly on him. Please pray for Mr. Wendell that he is strong no matter what happens. Please pray that Haley is open and has a conversion of heart. Please pray that this baby has the chance to live and be loved by his grandparents as he/she deserves. Please pray that more men in our future will be strong like Mr. Wendell, and will fight for what they know is right for the one's they love no matter how much they loose.
Paix du Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think, personally, and I mean this, the anti-choice crowd is scared to death of RU486 and especially the MAP (Plan B) because if these medications become mainstream and easily available, abortion, as an issue, will cease to exist.
1: The numbers of these “abortions” will become impossible to track (which, ironically, always worked in the anti-choice arguments, as there was no way to show what the numbers were prior to RvW because people kept quiet).
2: The alleged detrimental psychological effects will be negated (women won’t ever know if they were even ever pregnant or not).
3: The stigmatizing of abortion providers, pro-choice politicians, and patients will be gone (no target enemy/victim to unite the anti-choice constituency against).
I’m tellin’ ya’ - this will be the end of the issue of abortion.
Good riddance.
JMJ
Hey there Jersey!
Thanks for your comment, any and all are welcome here and I hope you chime in often.
However, I have to respectfully and adamently disagree with your position. The use of MAP or RU486 more prominently will put us in a worse situation than we are already all for the reasons above that you mention.
RU486 and MAP is still ABORTION. Life begins with each and every being having a unique DNA structure, ie at conception. These pills do not prevent conception (that would be contraception, which is also wrong), but prevent the convceived from implanting in the uterine wall or giving the conceived toxic chemicals so it dies. In effect, both methods that you mentioned cause an unnatural miscarriage, which is an abortion.
Do you know anyone who has taken the morning after pill? I do, and she says that it is the absolute worst thing that she has ever done to her body and she has done some pretty nasty drugs and things with her body.
The enemy to target is abortion itself. Not the abortionists. As long as people are deprived of their inalienable right to life from conception to natural death, there will always be a battle until the evil of killing the human race has been totally conquered!
I, as many people, are not anti-choice, nor am I anti-abortion. I am PRO-LIFE, for the sanctity and holiness of ALL life, and anti any evil that targets any human being, whether it is someone getting up in the morning to take a pill, someone sucking out and cutting up innocent children, genocides in Africa, Terri Schiavo being starved to death, or a criminal sitting in an electric chair in the name of vegence and hatred. I am PRO-LIFE.
Thank you Jersey for your comments here, and I urge you and everyone today, as it is a feast day of Our Lady, to pray to Christ our savior to save the souls and lives of these children that they are no longer killed.
Paix du Christ!
Post a Comment